Hand Mix Pack
Elastoplast Hand Mix Pack
*Elastoplast plasters block 99% of dirt and bacteria.
The multi purpose pack is ideal for the placement on fingers. It contains:
- 4 Fabric Finger Strips: extra flexible material and extra long strips that wrap around the finger twice
- 8 Water Resistant Strips: repel water and dirt
- 2 Fabric Strips: extra flexible fabric
- 4 Aqua Protect Strips: 100% waterproof
- 2 Fabric Fingertip Strips: ideal for joints
Hand Mix Pack 20 Strips
|Product :||Fabric Finger Strips||Type:||Size:||19 x 120 mm||Quantity:||4 Strips|
|Product :||Water Resistant Strips||Type:||Size:||
19 x 72 mm
72 x 22 mm
Aqua Protect Strips
25 x 65 mm
Fabric Fingertip Strips
44 x 50 mm
1. How often should I change my plaster?Usually, it is recommended to change standard first aid dressings daily due to hygienic reasons. Some advanced plasters such as the Fast Healing Plaster that provide moist wound healing conditions are recommended to be left in place for up to two days or more in order not to interrupt the healing process.
2. Is it better to let small wounds dry at the fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?It is one of the wound care myths that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered and let air to them helps them to heal faster. The contrary is true! Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Elastoplast products provide protection until the wound is completely healed.
3. When should I consult a doctor?
We recommend contacting a medical professional under the following circumstances:
- if the wound is deep and causing major bleeding
- if the wound shows signs of infection such as redness, warmth, pain and swelling
- if there are embedded foreign objects in it
- in case of animal or human bites
- if the wound is in the area of the face
- if there is insufficient tetanus vaccination
and of course always when you have questions or are uncertain.
4. What if my wound gets infected and suppurates?You should contact a medical professional if you recognize signs of infection. This is not only the occurrence of pus but also swelling, redness, heat, pain, itching or burning. In case of infection the wound will need medical care and special medical treatment.
5. Which plaster should I use for my sensitive skin?
6. Which Hansaplast plasters are waterproof and water-resistant?The Elastoplast Aqua Protect and Aqua Protect XL/XXL strips as well as the Fast Healing Plasters are waterproof and will not go off while washing or showering. The Elastoplast Fabric range is water-repellent. The material keeps water on the surface where it beads off. All Elastoplast Water Resistant plasters as well as the Junior plasters are water-resistant.